Please note that we require all Batchforce partners to have a Quality Management System (QMS) in place in order to complete work through Batchforce's Job Board. Part of this requirement is that your business have an inspection tool calibration system and log in place.
Our Minimum Quality Management System Requirements are:
- Establishment of a written Quality Policy
- Measurement traceability using calibrated equipment
- Control of documented information (ie record retention, revision control, control of documents)
- Control of nonconforming parts
- Quality objectives (i.e. On-Time Delivery, Quality, Communication)
- Contract/Purchase order review to determine requirements (ie. specifications, manufacturing processes, quality, delivery) for products and services
- Corrective action process (including root cause identification and documentation)
ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or ISO 13485 Certified Partners
If your business is ISO 9001, IATF 16949, or ISO 13485 certified, this serves as evidence of a QMS that meets our minimum requirements. Please ensure your certification is up-to-date.
Partners with Other Quality Management Systems
All Partners are asked to provide documentation that shows evidence that their QMS meets our minimum requirements as outlined above. Partner QMS documentation should be emailed to [email protected]
If your Business does not have a QMS in place, An example of a Quality Management System that meets the above requirements and is available for you to use as a template for your shop’s own QMS.
Batchforce staff is available to provide coaching and materials on these requirements.